- Are you an organised individual?
- Are you looking to gain some experience?
- Can you spare a few hours a per week?
- Would you like to be involved in the local community?
This is an exciting opportunity for you to get involved with a new community project and offer your excellent services to help with a new project taking place in the Medway community.
About Us at Xpressions Music
“Xpressions” is a platform for showcasing young talent between ages 18-30 in the arts, covering every genre of music from acoustic artists, jazz, indie, rock to gospel & reggae. “Xpressions” is a talent show with a difference unlike the plethora of “urban talent” shows.
“Xpressions” is aimed at anyone with any measure of self-belief, and therefore willing to be given an opportunity to showcase their talent and ability, with the aim of getting exposure and/or signed.
“Xpressions” will act as a mediator between the dream and reality. The chosen performers will be provided with the chance to perform live to the general public as well as V.I.P. guests such as Record Co.’s, Producers, and Music Management Agents.
The skills we’re looking for in you
– Confidence and some experience of organising your day to day or the willingness to learn – training will be provided
– Computer Literate
– knowledge of Word and Excel
– Enthusiasm for the values of Xpressions- Music
– Ability to commit to a few hours when the Xpressions Music Events takes place
What we can offer you
– Valuable experience in facilitating activities small musical events
– A supportive and encouraging environment in which to grow your skills and knowledge
– Mentoring, training and team-building activities
– A lot of fun!
If this sounds like you, contact us at [email protected] and send a current resume or an email with your details
“Xpress ya self”